9.07.2012

Landscape Design Guides



I love taking long walks through neighborhoods with creative landscaping. Stopping to see how the plants, hard scapes and details in the yards are arranged against the backdrop of the home and fences give me a wealth of ideas to take back home.

Recently I found a great web site with landscaping ideas packaged around the home style called Landscaping Network. Each architectural type has its own page which includes paint swatches, yard accessories and planting (my collage here is taken from the page on Craftsman landscapes). I like the idea of planning a landscape with an eye to overall color, and that's easy to see in these pages.

There are 21 sets of Landscape Design Guides and each has a pdf file for you to keep as reference.

Download the complete garden design landscaping styles in PDF format HERE.  I hope these guides help and inspire your home and yard!


No comments: